Fun Stuff from our November and December Meeting

From Amy Rippy:

Here is the link for the I Spy Quilt pattern that I shared at the November meeting.

Amy

http://lollyquiltz.blogspot.com/2011/05/lulas-i-spy-block-tutorial.html


From Wendy Clark:

Here is a link for the jewelry keeper

http://ginghamgirls.biz/catalog.php?item=26

by gingham girls -- called just for keeps - Jewelry

Dinner Rolls
1/3 c warm water
1 tsp. sugar
2 tbsp yeast
let rise just to check the yeast for freshness -- 5 minutes
Add to yeast mixture
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs

Alternating flour and milk
2 cups warm milk (in microwave for 2 1/2 minutes)  -- can use powdered milk, I used non fat (1 1/3 c powdered milk, 3 ¾ c water)
Beat with electric beater adding one cup of flour at a time.
Flour – maximum 6 cups.
Once all the flour has been added, continue to mix for 5 minutes (this is a soft dough)
Cover and let rise until double in bulk (about 1 hour).
After dough has risen second time (45 minutes) ,form rolls - make balls and I rub my hands with butter. Let rise (about 1 hour)
bake at 350 for 17 to 20  minutes.
When it is cold, I do all my raising on a heating pad -- and never place bowl or rolls to raise on granite -- too cold

not the best instructions - let me know if it is not clear.

Comments

Popular Posts